Love and affection are innate in man and this is one of the reasons why love is very essential among humans in the entire universe. In fact, in order to live a healthy life, one needs to be loved and to love his or her partner from time to time.
The day, 14th of February has been, remarkably, observed Lover’s Day, when love partners, couples, and even crushers show special love to each other whether in a relationship or in a marriage.
This doesn’t entail that couples and lovers should not show love to each other on the other days. But, this day is solely special.
What should I do on a Lover’s (Valentine’s) Day?
Funny enough, many guys and babes are not observing the activity of lover’s day because of some reasons best known to them. Some do not observe the lover’s day because they do not have anybody to hang out or hook up with. while some others, especially the guys, do not have a lot of money to spend on their women.
But interestingly, Lover’s day is not meant for only the man to show love or spend on the woman; both partners could show love to each other and also reciprocate the love genuinely. Let’s see some powerful ways to show true love to your partner, especially on valentine’s day.
30 Ways to Show Love to your Partner on Valentine’s Day
- Go out for a date, and let it be a beautiful one
- Set up a spa day at home or visit the spa
- Send some beautiful flowers with an attractive scent or a treat to their work
- Write an enchanting poem and let them read it out loud
- Go on a hot air balloon ride with goggles on
- Go for a long ride in a horse-drawn carriage nearby
- Have a cuddle-up by the fireplace and catch amazing fun
- Write them a special love letter with powerful lines and rhymes
- Present a romantic gift to them with a surprise
- Listen to their favorite song and dance together
- Attend a comedy/music show together
- Give them a special shoutout through the radio or television programs
- Play Truth or Dare
- Relax, and talk about the day you met
- Tickle them and make them laugh out loud
- Play the Guitar, Piano, Violin, and sing for them
- Serve them a special meal in the bed
- Throw a surprise party to them
- Reconfess and profess your love the them
- Surprise them with a framed photo
- Make some delicious meal together
- Spend the whole night and cuddle each other under a deemed blue light
- Hug them passionately for 30 seconds
- Bath them and wear them a new cloth you bought as a surprise
- Go for a long walk under cool weather
- Take them to a new restaurant or bar
- Discuss your goals and desires with them
- Back them and take a walk
- Carry them and pamper them like a baby
- Don’t use words, use a kiss to say whatever thing you want to say
What Else Can I do on a Lover’s Day?
There are a lot more beating things to do on a lover’s day. Keep in mind that it is a great moment you think and discuss deeply the level your relationship, friendship, and marriage has gone. It is a moment of relationship, marriage reconciliation. It is a moment you evaluate whether you are progressing with your partner, or you need to withdraw.
After this evaluation, the lovers should outline the weaknesses and strengths of the relationship or marriage, work on the weaknesses, and work with the strength.
On valentine’s day, the lovers should re-unite themselves, profess their love again to their partners. And, most importantly, there is a need to rebuild the love and nourish it with care, attention, affection, sincerity, transparency, and respect for one another.
You won’t miss this hilarious and interesting Guitar freestyle about Valentine’s Day
If you are skeptical about what to do, buy gifts for your partner – It could be a Necklace, Perfume, Shoes, Flowers, Clothes, and even his or her favorite fruits. (It must not be a very expensive gift). Though many ladies do not desire flowers again, but it is also romantic to present. But there is a need to know what your woman/man desires a lot.
Hang out with your partner and have fun under the umbrella in an open restaurant. If it is possible, do well to visit the orphanage or the motherless baby’s care for an extension of love in relation to the less-privileged.
LADIES BEWARE! Many single guys may mislead you and take advantage to put you in a family way without any intention to walk you down the aisle. Babes, be alert and use your brain. If you must do some homework, consider some ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Remember, abortion is not a good habit.
#One Woman is Enough
#One Man is Enough
Valentine’s Day Wishes To You!
In a bid to celebrate this great ‘Lovers Day’ with you, we are glad to express our unlimited love to you out there for your love and support. You are our Val all the time.
May this valentine’s day bring forth greater love and happiness to the True Lovers, Families, and Friends, and love-partners out there.