Are you unable to access your Fiverr account? Maybe you’ve lost your password and phone number. It’s a recurring issue that you can fix with the right information. In this amazing article, you’ll discover the easiest way to recover your Fiverr account even if you’ve lost your password and phone number.
Summary| Losing your password and phone number is not the end of your Fiverr account. This article will show you how to have access to your Fiverr account again without a password and phone number.
Steps to recover your Fiverr account
- Step 1 | Log in to your email on the same browser
- Step 2 | Visit Fiverr on the same browser
- For Step 3 | Choose to log in with Google
- Step 4 | Confirm to log in
- Step 5 | Your Fiverr account is recovered
Security Precautions For Fiverr Sellers
- Save your ‘security question’ as it can serve as an alternative in recovering your account.
- Even if you want to change your phone number, save the former one.
- If Fiverr rejects your phone number twice, clear the cache and try again.
- If Fiverr rejects your ID verification twice, contact the Freelancers Experts to help you.
- Do not use a virtual number for your verification.
- Contact the Freelancers Expert if you need foreign phone numbers for Fiverr verification.
The Bottom Line
If you are unable to access your Fiverr account, it’s not the end of the road. The steps above will help you recover your Fiverr account and continue making great sales. To be on the safer side, it’s important to take note of the security precautions outlined above.
However, if you’re not able to recover your Fiverr account after the trick, you would want to contact Fiverr customer care, or the Freelancing Experts Agency to get more relevant ideas on how to get on with your Freelancing career on Fiverr.