IMSU 2020/2021 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that the registration for 2020/2021 POST-UTME & DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise has commenced. The prospective students are hereby advised to go the official website at https://www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/ to register.
In order to be eligible or the registration/screening, these factors must be considered.
- The candidate must have chosen Imo State University as his/her first choice during Jamb registration.
- The candidate must score the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- The candidates who did not choose IMO State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are out.
How to apply or IMSU 2020/2021 POST-UTME
- Visit www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de.
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your Interswitch enabled debit card
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always go back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date – 30th November 2020
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip.
Please take note of the following:
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November 2020
Cut off Marks for each of the Faculties in IMSU
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties present In IMSU.
Library and Information Science – 206
Guidance and Counselling – 182
Mechanical Engineering – 221
Food Science and Technology – 200
Education and Psychology – 193
Education and Mathematics – 186
Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 229
Civil Engineering – 220
Education and Geophysics – 186
Education and Fine and Applied Arts – 194
Agricultural Engineering – 180
Zoology – 257
Education and Economics – 208
Education and Accounting – 182
Statistics – 182
Physics – 192
Educational Foundation – 182
Educational Administration – 190
Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology – 245
Industrial Physics – 191
Computer Science – 238
Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry – 207
Biochemistry – 230
Botany – 189
Psychology – 214
Political Science – 240
Geography and Environmental Management – 188
Mass Communication – 237
Economics – 233
Soil Science and Biotechnology – 198
Crop Science and BioTechnology – 183
Animal Science and Fisheries – 181
Agricultural Economics and Extension – 182
Religious Studies – 180
Philosophy – 188
Igbo and Linguistics – 188
History and International Studies – 220
Urban and Regional Planning – 87
Quantity Surveying – 191
Land Surveying – 192
Fine and Applied Arts – 184
Surveying and Geoinformatics – 180
Building – 190
Architecture – 220
Nutrition and Dietetics – 202
Nursing Science – 205
Biochemistry – 230
Medical Laboratory Science – 200
Optometry – 249
Accountancy – 236
Management – 220
Insurance – 192
Banking and Finance – 229
Best of luck to all Imsu prospective students.